top of page
ALL OUR DESTINATIONS TOURS
- Mon, 04 SeptNgari Prefecture
- Multiple DatesSun, 01 OctMt Everest01 Oct, 7:00 am – 16 Oct, 11:59 pmMt EverestThe Everest Base Camp Trek is a popular adventure that takes you to the base of the world's highest mountain, Mount Everest. Located in the Sagarmatha National Park in Nepal, the trek takes you through breathtaking landscapes, including alpine forests, glaciers, and high-altitude plateaus.
- Multiple DatesSat, 07 OctGhandruk07 Oct, 7:00 am – 22 Oct, 11:59 pmGhandruk, Annapurna Sanctuary, Ghandruk 33700, NepalThe Annapurna Circuit trek is a classic and iconic hike in the Annapurna region of Nepal. This challenging and rewarding trek takes you through some of the most beautiful and diverse landscapes in the world, from lush forests and terraced fields to high-altitude deserts and snow-capped peaks.
- Multiple DatesSun, 08 OctKaski08 Oct, 7:00 am – 19 Oct, 11:59 pmKaski, Mardi himal, 33700, NepalThe Mardi Himal Trek is a lesser-known but equally rewarding trek in the Annapurna region of Nepal. Located just east of the Annapurna Base Camp Trek, the Mardi Himal Trek takes you to the base of Mardi Himal, a 5,587 meter (18,324 feet) mountain located in the western part of the country.
- Multiple DatesSun, 08 OctNarchyang
- Multiple DatesSun, 15 OctMt Everest
- Multiple DatesSun, 15 OctLhasa15 Oct, 7:00 am – 29 Oct, 11:59 pmLhasa, Lhasa, Tibet, ChinaA custom Tibetan Medicine cultural tour in Lhasa is a unique and immersive experience that offers traveler's the opportunity to learn about the traditional Tibetan medical system and its role in Tibetan culture, while exploring the vibrant city of Lhasa.
- Multiple DatesSun, 15 OctKathmandu
- Mon, 01 AprMt Everest01 Apr 2024, 7:00 am – 16 Apr 2024, 10:59 pmMt EverestThe Everest Base Camp Trek is a popular adventure that takes you to the base of the world's highest mountain, Mount Everest. Located in the Sagarmatha National Park in Nepal, the trek takes you through breathtaking landscapes, including alpine forests, glaciers, and high-altitude plateaus.
- Mon, 13 MayNgari Prefecture13 May 2024, 9:00 am GMT+5:45 – 01 June 2024, 9:00 am GMT+5:45Ngari Prefecture, Kangrinboqe Peak, Burang County, Ngari Prefecture, China, 859512Join Us on a sacred Kailash Pilgrimage during the auspicious Saga Dawa Festival. Kailash pilgrimage (KORA) - 52 km trek around Mount Kailash. The Saga Dawa Festival - Celebrates the birth, parinirvana (death), and enlightenment of Buddha at the most auspicious place to celebrate.
bottom of page