ULTIMATE NEPALESE LUXURY,
WITH ALL FLIGHTS INCLUDED*
LUXURY WITHOUT LIMITS EXPERIENCING THE EXTRAORDINARY
- Visit Everest Base Camp in luxury without hard training
- Explore Chitwan - A Unesco Heritage Site
- See the last populations of single-horned Asiatic Rhinoceros
- See one of the last refuges of the Bengal Tiger
- Enjoy sunrises/sunsets overlooking the magnificent Himalayas
- Indulge yourself in authentic Nepali cuisine
- It will change you on a cellular level
Heli Tour to
See the top of the world via
an exclusive heli flight
to Mount Everest.
Chitwan National Park
Explore the world heritage site Chitwan National Park among One Horned Rhinoceros, and Royal Bengal Tigers.
Experience multicultural cuisine as you taste your way with masterfully prepared Nepalese culinary delights.
with all international and
Domestic Flights included*.
Travel in comfort and style with our high-end award-winning experiences uniquely catered for those who like to live the high life.
6 nights Hotel in Kathmandu at Hotel Ramada Encore – Super Deluxe Room with breakfast
2 nights / 3 days Deluxe Jungle Activities Tour at Chitwan including deluxe accommodation at Barahi Jungle Lodge, all meals, and all jungle activities as per program (Itinerary)
2 nights hotel stay in Pokhara in Hotel Barahi – Deluxe Room with breakfast
1-night hotel stay in Sarangkot Sarangkot Mountain Lodge with breakfast
Transportation: All the ground transfers by private vehicle as per group size (van or bus),
including driver and fuel, parking fees
One expert, government licensed holder, insured English speaking Tour Guide along the trip
Heli Tour to Mt. Everest as per the above program (Itinerary) including breakfast at Hotel Everest View Hotel at Syangboche along with Mt. Everest and more mountain views.
Everest National Park entry permit
Kathmandu to Bharatpur regular domestic flight
Bharatpur / Pokhara regular domestic flight
Pokhara / Kathmandu regular domestic flight
Welcome or farewell Nepali dinner
1. Due to availability, we might need to book similar accommodation if rooms are sold out.
2. Due to availability, we might need to switch the itinerary if there are no regular flights or accommodation rooms or any other reasons without deducting the services
All the expenses of personal nature, laundry, telephone calls, lunches and dinners out of trekking, drinks, snacks, porter, hot water for drink and bath, any extra trips, money wiring fees, Nepal visa, international airfare, airport tax, tipping, any delay or cancellation or if trip finished earlier, extra accommodation in the city, early comeback from the trip by the weather, landslide, or other political reasons, no refund will be entertained, and all not mentioned above…