Sun, 12 May|
MOUNT KAILASH PILGRIMAGE SAGA DAWA FESTIVAL - 21 Days
Join Us on a sacred Kailash Pilgrimage during the auspicious Saga Dawa Festival. Kailash pilgrimage (KORA) - 52 km trek around Mount Kailash. The Saga Dawa Festival - Celebrates the birth, parinirvana (death), and enlightenment of Buddha at the most auspicious place to celebrate.
Time & Location
12 May 2024, 9:00 am GMT+5:45 – 01 June 2024, 9:00 am GMT+5:45
Ngari Prefecture, Kangrinboqe Peak, Burang County, Ngari Prefecture, China, 859512
About the event
SACRED MOUNT KAILASH PILGRIMAGE DURING AUSPICIOUS SAGA DAWA FESTIVAL
Join Us on a sacred Kailash Pilgrimage during the auspicious Saga Dawa Festival. Kailash pilgrimage (KORA) - 52 km trek around Mount Kailash. The Saga Dawa Festival - Celebrates the birth, parinirvana (death), and enlightenment of Buddha. The most auspicious place to celebrate is the holy Mount Kailash.
Clean your KARMA
Mount Kailash - the Stairway to Heaven is the most sacred and mysterious mountain peak of all the Himalayas. One KORA around the sacred mountain will wipe away all the sins (bad karma) of one's current lifetime. The KORA trek during the Saga Dawa Festival, is a time when ones merits are accumulated from this holy pilgrimage and are multiplied 100,000 times.
This is a unique opportunity to prepare yourself and successfully complete a Kailash Pilgrimage with the guidance of Lama Tendar, during the most auspicious and significant time of a year - Saga Dawa Festival. Places are limited to 20 pilgrims.
By joining a Mount Kailash pilgrimage, you can expect to experience the following:
- Physical challenge: The trek around the base of the mountain can be demanding, with steep inclines and high altitudes. It is a good idea to be in good physical condition before embarking on the journey.
- Spiritual significance: Mount Kailash is considered a sacred site by followers of several religions, and many people undertake the trek as a form of spiritual purification.
- Cultural immersion: The Mount Kailash region is home to a diverse array of ethnic groups, and by joining a pilgrimage, one can expect to learn about and experience the local culture.
- Personal growth: Many people find that the experience of undertaking a pilgrimage to Mount Kailash is transformative, both physically and spiritually.
- Experience of nature: The trek takes you through some of the most remote and beautiful landscapes in the Himalayas, including high passes, glaciers, and alpine meadows.